Meals on Wheels Kendall County delivers frequent in-home visits that provide unique opportunities to meet nutritional needs, combat social isolation, address safety hazards, and provide holistic care.
How Do You Qualify For Meals On Wheels Kendall County?
- 60+ or caregiver of someone 60+
- Resident of Kendall County
- Not able to cook/prepare your own meals
- Not able to leave your home
- Not able to drive
We understand that every situation is different and we do make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. Please call us at 830-249-2114 if you have any questions about qualification.
Additional Delivery Services
- Fans and Heaters
- Flower Bouquets
- Fresh Produce
- Pet Food / Veterinary Care Services
- Library Books
- Supplemental Food Boxes
- Emergency Meals and Supplies